Meet Jenny B- Starting The Booster

No reward points for this product.

About JennyB

New product

Hello! I’d like to welcome you to “The Booster – Jenny B”

More details

This year (2016) we are celebrating 35 years of helping people like you, who are in the Party Plan or Direct Sales Professions to Boost Your Businesses!  We have helped well over ONE MILLION consultants to Boost their businesses.  The most common testimonial we receive is,  “I am absolutely AMAZED what a 2¢ sticker can do for my business!”

As I post different training in on our website, I’ll be referring to a few of the HUNDREDS of testimonials from our customers.  There are lots of them on our website and you are more than welcome to add YOURS to the list by making a comment on any product.  We all LOVE hearing YOUR success stories.

Now, please let me take just a minute and tell you what The Booster is all about. 

During our 30 years in business we have developed over 2000 products which are “The “little things” that make a BIG difference to your business!”

My business concepts come from my grandfather who during the depression years had a nanny, gardener, housekeeper and whoever else he could hire to give people jobs. You see, he said, “Sales is King!” in that those in sales are really what makes the economy go around. He, who had come to America before WW1 with only a few dollars in his pocket eventually became a salesman and developed one of the top vacuum cleaner sales organizations in the United States.

He built that business based on two principles:
1. People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care about them.
2. Sell the sizzle not the steak! (Which means to share with your customers WHY they need your products and how they will impact their lives.)

In 1981, after being top sales in the state of Utah in a party plan company I had joined, I had an opportunity and filled a need to offer products to those in the party plan/direct sales industry that make it easy to apply my grandfathers' principles. These products have proven to help hundreds of thousands of our customers to Boost their Businesses

The Booster offers stickers, postcards, buttons and more that are developed especially for you. We offer products to help you do the things the “BIG” companies do, yet personalize them for your small company (within your big company.)

In 1996 we divided our products into the “Key Areas of your Business” to help you to focus and be more successful in each of those areas. As you browse through our website you will find the products and training are divided by those keys. We call them the “Keys to Success!”  See if this doesn’t sound like what you want to have happen in your business (in a nutshell):

Key 1: Get Bookings Booming
Key 2: Have Happy Hosts
Key 3: Attract Greater Attendance
Key 4: Get Sales Soaring
Key 5: Have Committed Customers
Key 6: Have Raving Recruits
Key 7: Motivate & Inspire
Key 8: Recognize & Reward
Key 9: Have Seasonal Success!

Then, in order to help you apply each of those keys to EVERY party/show we developed the “10 Steps to Successful Parties System.” This system helps you to intergrade each KEY into every party or show to become as successful as you can be.  Our “Success System Dividers” V1003 offer this training and help you get organized.  

Our customers were constantly asking us "How do I get started?" so we developed the "How to have $1000 parties System" witn a PACK of products to apply what we teach to every party.  There is enough in the PACK for 4 parties and 20 catalogs.  You can then purchase the REFILL Pack for additional parties.  The SYSTEM includes complete training of not only WHAT to do with each product in the pack but WHY to do it.  It literally walks you through the complete concept.  Then once you understand it, you can purchase other products to diversify and make it more your own!

We also have TONS of other training and ideas from being successful at fairs and events, to recruiting, customer service and MUCH MORE.  You will find all this information under FREE TRAINING on our website.

And, YES, we offer you products to purchase to implement the ideas we teach. It is so much more effective to spend a few pennies to encourage people to attend your parties than the cost of only a few attending. We offer the TOOLS you can use to build your business. If you were trying to build a house, would you want to do it without hammer and nails? Would you rather use a hand screw driver or an electric one? Booster products make that kind of an impact that power tools make to the carpenter! Read some of the testimonials and reviews of products on our website. 

Our website link is http://www.TheBooster.com  Click on any of the products in the CATEGORIES in the left column to view products.  Click the different items in FREE TRAINING for simple techniques about using stickers on your invitations to boost your attendance, bookings and recruit leads!  Each of our TRAINING ITEMS link to CATEGORIES of products on our website to make it easy for you to apply the principles we teach.

We keep our prices so affordable you can’t afford to NOT use our products!

So, welcome to The Booster! Please, check back often for all kinds of training to Boost your Business and always NEW products to help you MAKE MORE MONEY in LESS TIME.  Soon there will be Audios and Videos to go along with many of the posts.  With this training you will learn how to use these tools to build a thriving business. Browse through the products and think about how they can impact your business.

Sincerely, Jenny B

But really, 

It all started with a game.

It all started with a Game!  Our concept was to use your game time more productively.  Instead of calling out numbers, we thought it would be beneficial to use your game time to talk about your products so we created Booster Bingo!  For 32 years now, it (and our other games) have been HUGELY Successful

Yes, The Booster was born in 1981 at a Tupperware Convention when we had the idea of creating a game to play at your party.  At that time we had been to many parties where we played games that were fun and engaging, but seemed to be a waste of time in relationship to creating interest in the products being offered.  We came up with the concept of making your game time more productive and created a game called "Booster Bingo" where instead of calling out number, you call out the names of your products and benefits of being a host or joining your team! 

When we introduced it, people went NUTS and we sold over 3300 games in just 3 days!  Booster Bingo

Anyway, in the beginning, this was a printed game, but over the years, we now work with literally hundreds of Party Plan companies, so we developed it into a computer program where you can customize the game with YOUR information, your Center Square AND put in YOUR products and Benefits into the call squares!  This way, people are constantly being exposed to your products while playing the game and having fun!

When we introduce games we like them to have a purpose too!  Generally we offer suggestions in our games that they can be used for booking, sales and recruits.  In fact, with the Bingo game you can even use it to introduce company incentive trips, welcome new team members (by putting facts about new members in the squares) or even introduce your new product line's benefits and options.  Since the Bingo game can be totally customized you can use it for whatever you want!

Since then we have even created a few other games like "Spin to Win" and the $50-$50 Board.  You could even consider the "Pick a Date, Pick a Prize" Boards or "Book to Look" as games!

Write a review

Write a review

Graphics and Intellectual property Copyright JB © 2016   -This includes ALL GRAPHICS and training (Both written, PDF and Audio). 800-553-6692.  Products available at  www.TheBooster.com  If wanting to republish any of our training, please contact us directly.

related products