PP91620CT -wp- Invite to do Bunny Hop TEXT POSTCARDS - 24

By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.18.

PP91620CT PP91143T 91620

New product

Send an invitation to do a “Bunny Hop” to previous hostesses. The more the merrier and they ALL need gifts...

More details

$3.49 tax excl.

Send an invitation to do a “Bunny Hop” to previous hostesses. The more the merrier and they ALL need gifts! Why not encourage those hosts and their friends buy them from you instead of the local stores?

GRAPHIC READS: Hi!  I know you love our _We will fill in YOUR company_______ products and I was wondering
if you would be interested in earning some FREE! 

You could have a traditional party, but I also have a fun, new concept of doing a
“Bunny Hop” book party! It is so easy, you just take our catalogs to your Easter
parties and enjoy shopping for fun products & Mother’s Day gifts. 
You and your friends can SAVE $$$ too!

--I’ll have some specials especially for your “Bunny Hop” guests!

--You, as a hostess, can earn TICKETS towards a drawing for $25 in Free
Products, plus you can earn up to THREE half price items, and so much more!

--You can pick up samples to take to the party and receive a special
“Thank You” gift for qualified parties!

--Please call me NOW at ____ to ask questions and to Book your Bunny Hop!  When you call me before I call you, you’ll earn an extra drawing ticket!

Also availbe PERSONALIZED  (See this same item number followed by PR):  If you want us to leave out anything or make minor changes in text let us know.  Otherwise, your contact info will be printed along the bottom.

Graphic is printed in BLACK INK on FULL COLOR Spring Flower background as shown.

Click the PICTURES in RELATED ITEMS or ACCESSORIES BELOW
for links to training ideas and/or similar products.
Click the little arrows at the top of the section to see more than the 4 items shown.
You may also SEARCH for the actual NUMBERS in the item number to see similar slogans on different product.

WP- Designates that WE PRINT this item as ordered. 
This MAY cause a 1 -2 day delay in shipping your order.
You may LOG-IN and check order status any time for
actual ship date.  Sorry, NO RETURNS on WP items.

Old number was:  PP10657-25T

Key 9-Have Seasonal Successby using these products beginning with "9" to draw attention to your seasonal offers to boost your business.
PP-GT Postcards BW Graphic with TEXT--Pkg has TWENTY-FOUR 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cardstock cards. Preprinted text as shown, you just fill in the blanks. These can be PERSONALIZED see item number followed by PR
A-Regular Price for PostcardsPP-G or T- Postcards- BW Graphic or Text- $3.49/pkg of 24 (G are Preforated - T are Cut)

Write a review

Send an invitation to do a “Bunny Hop” to previous hostesses. The more the merrier and they ALL need gifts...

Write a review

Graphics and Intellectual property Copyright JB © 2016   -This includes ALL GRAPHICS and training (Both written, PDF and Audio). 800-553-6692.  Products available at  www.TheBooster.com  If wanting to republish any of our training, please contact us directly.

related products